Monday, October 27, 2008

Pinky Promise Love Countdown

t'amoooooooooo !!!!!!!!


uuuuuuuuuuu!! MORNING STA In the classroom, now is the postman brought me the regaliniiiiiiiiiiiiii!
dolcioso so so beautiful and cuddly (I can cuddle anke a cup: P) I was so
agitataaaaaaaaa
my hands were shaking so much and I had the Okki transparencies transparencies with Gianluca told me that as I open the bag Tweety and Sylvester ihihi of the comic!
and finally after reading the ticket miticissimo all in rhyme (if not all anke all) with our fotuzza appear in the IH-OH AND THE CUP OF PRINCIPESSEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!! SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

is soft scialoso ih-oh! And the cup is too good with Aurora Snow White and Cinderella
*__________________*

with ih-oh I soffogo us and we drown cup !!!!!!!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


beautiful beautiful beautiful!

thanks my love really! amazing! all beautiful!
love you to death baby!







NOBODY LIKE YOU NEVER

0 comments:

Post a Comment