Monday, January 5, 2009

What Is The Best Reseiver To Inlock Chanells

It's My Life ...

mo know that 2 months that I write and I honestly do not feel like writing ... Ankora zero inspiration simply because I prefer to shut up and that is to write only minke ... hope for a happy 2009
just say because it seems right to remember that December 31 I had a year with my koala which is now one of the few things that makes me really happy and I want to thank in particular Ambrino which is a wonderful person who still do not know well but who are very bound ... and thanks for the new year and hand in hand ... SORRY FOR THE NEW YEAR!
want to thank from the bottom in most Susy is clear that there have always been and always know that we will stay with me for together to make tautaggio! you are really special ...
then I'm going to make the list because it does not seem inspired by having a shopping list ....

I thank you all ... those who love me and those I do not want
those who are still there and those that are gone ...

thanks because I do enjoy all facets of life ... everything that life offers you ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment