Saturday, October 2, 2010

How To Get Gold Cross On Mw2

Un bel "testa di..."

Yes, you read that right.
Last night I reminisce and I trawled back in time.
I read a bit 'of my old posts ... You know it was like seeing the old pictures of the elementary school. We believe that we "reconsider" a little 'our past and say "is my classmate was not so good ...". Sti cocks! It was not good ... It was very good.
Here I felt a bit 'so. Only that the classmate of me was me.
are in a crisis of split personality.
The second digital life, fortunately, not contaminate my life so I feel real biological every right to regard it as the life of another person. Paradoxically, those who read me, who knew me, who I attended but also those who hates me and hates me has taken the best part of me that wanted to do something, to say, and to help in some way to do something good. But let me go a bit 'over, let me invade your field a bit, field of you readers, you who are on the other side.
For a while last night (about 4:30 minutes are the most minute less ed) I heard one of you and wanted to do what I have rarely seen it done .... Comment ... And then I wonder: I really always written and said all right? Is there anyone who agrees or disagrees with what I say?
Then I tell them: a beautiful "Head of fucked up shit you said!" I enjoyed it to me willingly and I tried to understand why.
now no more I get angry, do not be afraid ... I do not get angry over and I stopped in a hurry. Getting angry does not change things much in a hurry and is a bit 'like being on board a train to start running in the same direction with the first excuse to get to your destination. It makes no sense. It makes more sense to sit and look out a window or two to chat with neighbor cursed chair.
me I'm sitting on my ass as a monkey on his arm and my train is steam so has even less sense to start running in the same direction the train.
I try to talk with those below the seats and the most backward and I expect a nice "shut the fuck head that I want to enjoy the view and the rattle!"

the next post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment