Tuesday, April 6, 2010

View View.shtml Axis New Zealand

READINGS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH HAIR ....

April 10, 2005 15:46 PM, 7:28 BETWEEN THE DURATION OF CONVERSATION former referee Rodomonti EASTER AND ASSIGNED TO REFEREE OF MILAN LEONARDO Mean:

Rodomonti: Great!

Meaney: Ohee! So?

Rodomonti: All right, no?

mean: "All right! Are not you glad? Did I also did take from 7 Cecere thee also wrote that six athletic trainers, or c. ..

Rodomonti: laugh ...

mean: P ***** A cow, a great athletic performance ... that stuff!

Rodomonti: So ...

Rodomonti: I only read the Gazzetta dello Sport and Corriere Sport, the others I have not read but I think they are all on the same bad habit, no?

Mean: Because even the stuff on there that menavano penalty ... but it is one meter and is well shot ... but those arguments are silly because there is half the usual Milan and then ... ...

Rodomonti: okay

Meaney: All right ... okay .. ohee still see that I phoned my President that gives you the address and sends you to do to you hair transplantation in Switzerland.

0 comments:

Post a Comment