Friday, February 4, 2011

Beach Themed Country Songs

Tanalois @ LAIBELA





...E' una sera buia e molto fredda... ma a me non importa un fico secco, alzo il riscaldamento quel tanto che basta a lasciarmi godere in santa pace le mie mura domestiche while winter rages outside with large amounts of moisture and frost at night. Tonight I feel
chameleon, and with an eye to the window and turned to a monitor, I go around the latest exhibition of Aloisio and Tani (Tanalois is the derivative of the contraction of Tani and Aloisio note) so I can safely say to be in the throes of acute Tanalois.
Although a few years now (we are talking about years in RL without calculation of absurd parameter between RL and SL) who hangs my friends (capitalization intentional) Aloisio and Tani, a little breath 'of fresh air. Air of freedom.
I feel a slight drop of the canonical and the need to "ought" to do. A pleasant tickle.

Contrariamente alla prassi che mi vuole seduto sulla mia comodissima poltrona di pelle reclinabile ad osservare e a "leggere" le opere, questa volta me ne sto appollaiato come un barbagianni in piena notte, con gli occhi spalancati a cogliere tutta una serie di sfumature che non avevo mai colto, oppure strafatto ed assuefatto alle gallerie, non ero piĆ¹ in grado di ammirare con stupore.
Ora, non che io voglia a tutti costi tessere le lodi ai miei amici, sospetto lecito cari Ospiti lettori, dato che lo spazio che sto riempiendo appartiene proprio ad Aloisio e Tani che mi fanno da editori, ma lasciatemi sottolineare che non ho mai avuto nessuna indicazione editoriale ne di indirizzo its content, a fact well documented by my sittanto extensive ramblings on all forms of human events described above.
But soon abandon these traces of memory and minzoliniana way to give me away, soul and heart, and expo last dive of the aforementioned friends.
I do not know what there is to think in new works but I would like particularly to underline how they are perceived "easy" works, well balanced and proportionate measure millimeter.
conclude by saying, perhaps repeating, I can not do a reading because I want to pray and to say that these are the works of artistic maturity of the society.
In the next post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment