Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Warts Genital Black Moles

Nebbia...

What we will never be happy and festive in a foggy day ... Bah
something there for me, maybe not happy and joyful. But certainly relaxing.
As usual (when they are not "trapped" at work) are sitting comfortably in the warmth of my closet (the place sought and difficult to detect Within the meaning of my beloved dialect) just come home from the place of temporary detention that gives me the means to be able to write a little 'me and a bit' of you, with a hint of conceit and arrogance that luxury I allow myself to speak to that part of me that is in you.
I said earlier that, as usual, I'm sitting on my presidential chair, but obviously not in a human skin more timid imitation leather to reflect a little on a meaning that may have taken me to this cozy white blanket that has surrounded the buildings around me.
Normally when I think the fog is the only thing that I think "Yuck ... but today I needed to breathe the gills or should I turn into a frog to live well in this endless plain", then return to me and seeing All concrete that is gradually covers everything, change my mind and I realize that this is not a city for frogs, it was, but now it no longer is.
around my desk is thick layer of acidity that almost eats me, fortunately my mind is neutral, and armed with atomic spins free acidity keep away, even physically fit the space surrounding and defining my desk. All of a sudden rises out of a crisp wind first, then always a little 'cooler and in the blink of an eye all the moisture of the world seems to be concentrated here.
And not a bad thing.
organize a little 'thoughts, relax your legs and breathe in, all in one breath. A full lungs feel that white wall flexible, delicate, impressive stand between me and the world around them.
Now more than anything ...
A little 'as the old man of the famous film "Amarcord" of the late Mo Fellini, leaving the bar, surrounded by white cloak think aloud "Xela questa la mòrt ? Mo le propri 'na brota roba" (Trad. "Cos'è questa la morte ? E' proprio una cosa brutta") ai suoi tempi la nebbia era questo, isolamento, freddo e serate passate "a trebb" (al trebbo).
Qualcosa è cambiato se invece di percepire la nebbia come un ostacolo la si percepisce come un benefico isolante.

Al prossimo post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment