Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Popcorn Prepack Redenbacher

WAR IS NOT 'OVER

re-emergence of the themes of Farsopoli and now that the process enters the hot phase, we must continue to take the lead.

last few days I follow the story Gilioli on his personal blog, which I think has done a lot. For those who were not informed that the Espresso journalist earlier this week published a piece on gional general circulation in which casts doubt on any aspect the process of Naples, making it clear to many inaccuracies. I will not matter, as others have already done and I gave in against one of the previous posts, but I was surprised (positively) the attack that the reporter has it on his blog.

My opionion is simple: good at all. No one is allowed to insult Gilioli, but rather argued its case with some facts and figures, the usual speculation lasica opponents bar, the "everybody knows" and, above all, my absolute favorite, "what has been was now nothing can change the decisions of sports justice. "

Assuming that I do not believe in the good faith of journalists, so as not to think of ice cream, the bartenders. That is, do not believe in good faith in general and do not like to think in categories. But I hope that the Gilioli has given its free-thinking and in this context have good players and assign, with the appropriate ways, that things were not quite that way. As mentioned, the full file of all hearings of the trial are available to all on the website of Radio Radical, and what could be less malleable whole that recordings in which we can hear the interrogation from the point of view of content, that the tone in which they are placed. I myself have heard them all I can say Motl raised: whether the forum is right (not as in 2006), things si rovescieranno.

Purtroppo per molte persone, ormai Internet è una fonte inesauribile di notizie e grazie ad esso non dobbiamo passare dal filtro dei giornalisti dei quali, lo dico da sempre, non mi fido. Ne abbiamo avuto lampante prova nel 2006, ne abbiamo costante riprova ogni giorno.

Cari giornalisti, il popolo non ha l'anello al naso e con un minimo di impegno può reperire da solo le notizie, ognuno così è giornalista di se stesso. Negli anni avete abusato della vostra posizione per fare disinformazione e ora molti hanno aperto gli occhi, dubitando di goni cosa voi scriviate. Non è che essendo iscritti all'abo avete più potere di noi, anzi l'avevate, ma questo potere morirà assieme alle vecchie generation. Resign, you're finished. And I enjoy.

That said, I would like to return to full activity retum of the blog, but to do this I need help. Anyone who wanted to propose, without any commitment, please contact me at mail: antiinfjuve@hotmail.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment